Science

 Hi, I'm Kaho.

Today , I'm talking cosmetics.

I belong to the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of science.

Why I choose this course?

It is because I want to be a researcher who can make own cosmetics. There are various types of cosmetics. Many people must think of cosmetics such as eyeshadow and foundation. 

However, that is no all.

 There are toner, emulsion, serum and moisturizing. I mainly want to study this kind of thing .Different people have different types of skin .So , it's hard to study what everyone can use ,but I want to challenge .

I need to study very hard for that.

For example, there are sensitive skin ,dry skin, oily skin ,combination skin, acne prone skin .I want to solve their worries .


Thank you for reading.





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Talisman

Halloween Party