Hiroshima Airport




      On November 7th, I went to Hiroshima Airport to see the autumn leaves with my friends.  However, I was so hungry at first that I went to Starbucks on the way to the airport.  I drank "Creme Brulee Latte" for a limited time.  I also ate "butterscotch donuts".  Both were very delicious.  I want to eat again.  It's a shame because there is no Starbucks near Saijo.  I want you to make a new one near Hiroshima University.

 I arrived at Hiroshima Airport while eating in the car.  First of all, I went to a place called "Sky Station Orchard".  I took out hot dogs and fried chicken there.  I ate at a very fashionable terrace seat.  It was more delicious than eating inside.  I ate a little too much, so I took a walk around the airport.

 When it got dark outside, I went to see the autumn leaves.  It was night, so the autumn leaves were lit up and it was very beautiful.  Everyone around me was enjoying the autumn leaves.

 I came back to Saijo because I was able to appreciate the autumn leaves.  When I came back to Saijo, I went shopping at Hellos.  I bought cabbage, soba and my favorite sauce.  As you can see from reading, I went shopping to make okonomiyaki.  When I got home, I made it with two people.  It was very delicious and I was happy.  I was very tired, but it was a fulfilling Sunday.


コメント

  1. This picture is very beautiful!! I didn't know Sky Station Orchard in Hiroshima Airport. How long did it take to Hiroshima Airport?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, it was so beautiful . If you have a chance , please go there .
      It took about an hour by car.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Talisman

Halloween Party