Shabu-shabu


      I always spend 3 hours a week at the North Gymnasium of Hiroshima University for 3 hours.  As usual, I had club activities on Sunday, November 14th.  However, after the club activities that day, my senior took me to lunch.  All-you-can-eat shabu-shabu.  We went to "Shabuyo" near Fuji.

  There were a few people lined up so we were waiting outside.  At that time, I was able to talk a lot with my seniors and the same period, and I feel like we became friends.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, we finally put it in the store.  The meat was ordered and the vegetables and sauce were buffet style.

We chose 4 hot pot soup stocks.  We chose sukiyaki, white, yuzu salt, chicken stock and soy sauce.  Every dashi was delicious.

  I left the meat order to my sync friend. The pork was delicious, but the first beef was delicious.

There was not only meat but also ice cream.  I took the ice cream myself and was free to use strawberry sauce and chocolate chips as toppings.  I was satisfied with trying various types.  


In addition, I could make the waffles myself.  It was very delicious.  Sprinkling powdered sugar, maple syrup, ice cream, and strawberry sauce on the waffles made it very fashionable and delicious.  It was a very fulfilling lunch.  I am grateful to my seniors. 

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Talisman

Halloween Party