Talisman


 I made a talisman for all the members for the national volleyball tournament to be held in Tokyo.  I was planning from summer and I was worried about what to make.  The former manager was making uniforms, so I decided to make volleyball shoes.


It was hard to make it.  First of all, the design of the shoes is different for each person, so I started by taking pictures of each shoe.  I wanted to be surprised, so I took pictures so that I wouldn't get caught.  Next, I made a shoe mold while considering the color and cut it with felt.  Next, it was difficult to make a mark.  There are Mizuno and Asics marks, and I had to cut it into a very small size because it was a talisman size, so it was very difficult.


After cutting all the parts, the sewing work started.  This was also difficult too.  All the sizes are small, so I needed to concentrate very much.I was very happy to give it to the players.  It was worth making.  I hope we can win the match.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Halloween Party