Christmas







December 25th is Christmas.  I went to Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki prefecture.  The illuminations are the most beautiful in Japan.  I went around with a one-day pass from the morning.  First of all, I took a lot of pictures while it was bright.  The flowers and umbrella road were very beautiful.  Since it was Christmas day, there were many Santas and Christmas trees.


The most interesting thing was hitting the hammer.  It was an attraction where everyone played while watching a video to see how high the score would be by hitting a button with a hammer.  There were two chances for each person to hit.  I hit it hard, but at first I couldn't hit the center and got one point.  It was very embarrassing.  However, in the second time, I was able to hit the center properly, so I was able to score 270 points.


The next thing I have memories of is fireworks.  I feel that the fireworks I see on Christmas day were in a very happy space with many couples around me.  I also went to Chocola's House.  The chocolate came out of the faucet and it was very fresh.  It was cold so my body was very warm.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Talisman

Halloween Party