My Friends Birthday




December 12th was the birthday of my friend "Ayana".  In the morning I went shopping with her in Hiroshima city.  First of all, I ate lunch at "Saizeriya".  I ate pizza and she ate pasta.  Next We went to "Parco".  We bought Christmas gifts and cosmetics.

Unfortunately I have a part-time job in the afternoon, so I broke up with her and went to work part-time.  After finishing my part-time job, I hurried to the restaurant where I had reserved dinner.  There were already six girls in the same chemistry department at the store.  We booked a course meal.  We ate freshly baked yakitori on roast beef.  The fried chicken, potatoes, salad and ice cream were all delicious.

Finally, I prepared a cake as a surprise to Ayana.  She was very happy and very successful.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Talisman

Halloween Party