Korean Food



 On December 16th, I went to the Korean restaurant "Sojowon" in Saijo.  I went with some members of the volleyball club.  Last time We went as a reward party for studying hard together. I originally liked Korean food and have always been interested in UFO chicken all-you-can-eat.  When I made this story a member of the club, they said that they would like to go, and we went with four people.

Of course we ate all-you-can-eat UFO chicken, Jjigae hotpot, Yangnyeom chicken, cheese kimpa, salad and many other things, and we was very full.  I want to go again.

コメント

  1. They look so delicious!!! I want to eat them, especially, UFO chicken!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The 2-hour all-you-can-eat UFO chicken was very very cheap. Please go there.

      削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I didn't know the restaurant. I'm thinking about going to there next time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. This restaurant is located in Saijochuo 3-chome Town. Please go there!!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Talisman

Halloween Party