Volleyball Tournament In Tokyo


 The national volleyball tournament was held on November 29th.  We had the first match, so we took the Shinkansen from Higashi-Hiroshima station to Tokyo station on November 28, the day before.  From there, I took a private train to Shin-Nihombashi Station and went to the hotel I booked.  I arrived at the hotel at 21:30.  It was very late and I was very hungry because I hadn't eaten more.


At night, my seniors took me to dinner in several groups.  It was late at night, so the restaurant wasn't very open and I couldn't eat at a restaurant that made me feel Tokyo.After eating rice, I took a bath and went to bed immediately.  The next day, there was a meeting to eat breakfast at 8:15, but I got up at 8:12 and was very impatient.  I'm glad I was just in time.


The match started at 16:00.  The opponent is Aichi University.  It was an opponent who seemed to win with almost the same ability.  However, we made many mistakes in the second half and couldn't win, so we lost 1-3.


I usually go to the bench and write a record of the game, but this time I couldn't enter because it was special, so I stood near the court as a scoring clerk.  I put points for my team one by one.  I was able to cheer myself out loud, but I couldn't do it at that time, and I felt very frustrated.  As a result, I lost, but I thought it was the best match I have ever practiced.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hiroshima Airport

Talisman

Halloween Party